September 01, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

I started this site a year ago today. Hopefully I've put up some good photos, undoubtedly I've put up some bad ones, but I'm glad that I started it and I know that it has made me see the world differently.
As an anniversary present to myself, I'm going to Paris for my holidays next week. Just wait until you see the photos from there!!
Thanks to everyone who commented on the photos and especially to my Dad, the person who is completely responsible for me having a camera in the first place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Kiddo - you have posted some very fine photographs in the past year. Some of those posted have been well, "educational" too. We are most proud of you and we look forward to your photos from Paris. Remember, the only bad photograph is the one not taken.
As Always, Da

8:17 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Congratulations!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home