October 16, 2004

Wanderlust

I've been in Vancouver for 20 months now, which is considerably longer than I've been anywhere for easily over a decade. And while I love this city and hope that someday I will live here again, I've decided to let my wanderlust loose. So next month I'll be moving back to Ontario to spend Christmas with my family and then in January I'm off to Ireland for a year!
I seriously cannot wait! I'm so excited to be going. I've only ever been to one country in Europe and the idea of living there for a year and being able to travel around is enough to keep me up at night in fits of giggles.
So maybe I don't have to grow up....just yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger blackdaisies said...

super congratulations! :)

That is so awesome ... I've always wanted to go to Ireland and spending a year there sounds so wonderful ... I will live vicariously through you and your photos, never grow up my dear ;-) wheeeee!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so damn crazy, grrrl. I expect to see some kick ass photos from abroad!

-Houser-

8:55 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Thanks for the well wishes guys!!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Rik said...

I like your blog,it's interesting to read.
Keep writing :)
------------------------------
[My blog][avatars and funny stuff]

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home